Are you counting on your living expenses taking a nosedive in retirement? If so, you might be surprised to learn that most seniors only spend $1,000 less per month than their younger counterparts, for an average monthly spending of $3,800. The reason behind seniors’ high spending isn’t that they’re living large in retirement. Rather, it’s because while spending decreases in some categories, it goes up in others. And unfortunately, the categories where costs rise are some of the most expensive.
- How Seniors Can Overcome Pandemic-Related Financial Anxieties
- Tips For Living Your Best Life in 2022
- Visit the Land Down Under Without Going Over Budget
- How Seniors Can Regain Control of Their Health and Improve Quality of Life
- Marketing Tips for Senior Entrepreneurs Who Want to Boost Their Business