Age-friendly tech can be a great way for your senior loved one to connect with friends and family through video chatting, text messaging, emailing, and social media — but technology can also help you to be a better caretaker to your loved one. From file-sharing services like Google Drive and Dropbox to various mobile apps like TaskRabbit and Postmates, technology can help you to care for and stay in touch with your loved one — whether you’re near or far.
- How Seniors Can Overcome Pandemic-Related Financial Anxieties
- Tips For Living Your Best Life in 2022
- Visit the Land Down Under Without Going Over Budget
- How Seniors Can Regain Control of Their Health and Improve Quality of Life
- Marketing Tips for Senior Entrepreneurs Who Want to Boost Their Business